Why Choose Brand Wamu®?
Because we're different!
- We are one of the few brands in the world that focuses only on sustainable products made from sustainable materials, products made from recycled softshell (if a manufacturer claims to sew with recycled material, we recommend you to really check it out).
- You will find truly original prints on jackets and trousers that you won't find elsewhere. We don't sew from printed metrage, but we print the motives on each part of the product cut separately. Such production is very demanding, but we believe the result is worth it.
- We take the development of designs really responsibly. We have tested our products on dozens of children at the kindergarten and primary school in Jablonec nad Nisou, so the cuts are then really unique, clever and, above all, perfectly fitting.
- You will find a hidden message on some of the products, so everyone who wears our products is also a carrier of ideas that may one day change the world for the better. And that's why he can also be proud to wear such a jacket and care about the future of our planet.
- In-house workshop, and production supervision – repeated inspection in production.
- Modern technological processes.
- Materials with the strictest eco standard for textile products - Bluesign®
- Quality product processing under the supervision of a production technologist and special technologies to ensure a really high quality and functionality of the products.
- Unique recycled softshell with exceptional breathability - 18,000 g/m/24h and other recycled or natural materials such as TENCEL™ Lyocell.
- The products meet the hygiene requirements for products for children up to three years of age (OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 class 1 or other certifications see "Declaration of Conformity" and also the products comply with European safety standards EN 14682 and TNI CEN/TR 16792.
- All WAMU products are manufactured in Jablonec nad Nisou, Czech Republic.
- To increase the quality and capacity of production we use Japanese sewing machines, CNC cutting machine, large sublimation printer and thermal transfer press.
- We support the Czech economy.
- We support the economic development of our region and bring back textile production, which has a strong tradition in our region.
- Through production we support employment in the region, we offer work to everyone without distinction, to mothers with small children or disabled people.
- We have been on the market since 2012.
- Many years of experience in textile production and quality management thanks to the Petit Lulu brand. Our first brand satisfied customers all over Europe and even beyond (Canada, Chile, Tahiti and other countries).
- We intensively test and improve all products based on our customers' reflections.
- We know that each customer is different, each one has different needs and priorities. That's why we treat each customer individually and with the utmost care.
- We are pleased when customers contact us through many communication channels and social networks.
- We appreciate our customers for caring about sustainability and Czech production.
Responsible approach to the environment
- Ecological production direction.
- Zero waste products.
- We produce from sustainable materials.
- Use of modern technology – e.g. CNC cutter, which saves a lot of waste because it can cut cuts close together.
- Maximizing the use of leftover material for smaller products.
- An eco-friendly approach in the company's day-to-day operations.